The DTR-65 is an easy choice when needing a tension displayed on a machine panel with the option to also output a tension reference to a drive or PLC for remotely displaying or controlling tension.
A powerful and versatile panel-mounted digital amplifier used to display measured tension locally on a machine panel, the DTR-65 will multiply a millvolt tension signal to a usable 0 to 10 VDC and 4 to 20 mADC analog output.
The DTR-65 is an 1/8 DIN panel mount enclosure that is IP65 protected on the face. It incorporates ease of use and setup with a keypad and a four-segment display, fully programmable low pass filter for each output, tension alarm set points, quick and easy calibration, and even weightless load cell calibration.
MAGPOWR DTR-65 Specifications
- Load Cell Excitation5 or 7.5 VDC, 100mADC maximum
- Load Cell Sensitivity1.5 to 100 mV/V single sensor or pair
- Digital Input (re-zero)24 VDC maximum, 5 VDC or 24 VDC selectable threshold
- Analog 0 to 10 VDC, 5mA, 2 kohm minimum load
4 to 20 mADC, 450 ohm maximum load
- Reference Meter0 to 1 mADC, 1 kohm maximum load
or 0 to 10 VDC, open circuit
- Alarm30 VDC maximum, 0.4 ADC maximum
- 전원 공급24 VDC, +/- 10%, 0.14 ADC maximum or
100 to 240 VAC +/- 10%, 50 to 60 HZ, 0.09A
- 화면4-digit LED
- Mounting1/8 DIN panel mount
- Climate Class3K3 (EN60721)
- DC Supply0 to 50˚ C32 to 122˚ F
- AC Supply0 to 45˚ C32 to 113˚ F
- Storage Temperature-20 to 80˚ C-4 to 176˚ F
- 언클로저IP20 (back and sides)
IP65 (front panel)
TUV Mark (UL61010-10, CAN/CSA-C22.2#
61010-1, CB to ICE 61010-1)